- 5 Ways We Can Influence Meaningful Change in Educationby George on June 15, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Now and then, a post that I wrote years ago is tweeted my way, and it is a chance to look back at what I used to share and evaluate my thinking today. The one that was recently shared with me was “5 Ways to Influence Change,” that I originally wrote in 2014. I gave
- Create It to Believe Itby George on June 8, 2021 at 11:00 pm
It was great to chat with Dr. Catlin Tucker on her podcast titled “The Balance.” I have always enjoyed her blog, and we have recently published her latest book with Katie Novak, “UDL and Blended Learning: Thriving in Flexible Learning Landscapes.“ We covered many topics during her podcast, but as I was listening, I wanted
- What I Learned About Education by Losing 100 Poundsby George on June 1, 2021 at 9:53 pm
As of my last recorded weigh-in, I have officially crossed the 100 pounds lost plateau since August 2020. I am pretty proud that I have got to this point, but I am also excited for continued growth. I haven’t decided what is next as this was a goal that I had set out for myself,
- Rest is Essential to Growthby George on May 25, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Three years ago, I wrote a post titled “3 Reminders for the End of the School Year.” Here are the reminders I shared in that original post and some thoughts that I wanted to share after. 1. Not all students look forward to the summer break. Although many students celebrate summer vacation, some
- Resources for Education Interviews and 6 Things to Consider During the Processby George on May 18, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Many educators are now about to apply for new positions in the field or are already deep into the hiring process. I receive many questions about applying for jobs, as well as conducting the process. I decided that it would make sense to put this post together with some of the links that I have
Success Consciousness Positive Thinking - Personal Development
- How to Manifest Happiness in Your Life – 7 Waysby Remez Sasson on June 15, 2021 at 7:04 am
How to manifest happiness in your everyday life? Everyone seeks happiness. In fact, almost every action we do is for the purpose of gaining happiness. We go to work in order to earn money, so that we can have a ... Continue Reading The post How to Manifest Happiness in Your Life – 7 Ways first appeared on Success Consciousness.
- 7 Reasons Why Willpower Is Essential for Making Resolutionsby Remez Sasson on June 8, 2021 at 8:06 am
Do you make resolutions based on emotions, and then you are unable to back them up with willpower and determination? Resolutions made in response to emotional triggers are often short-lived. If you wish to be able carry out your resolutions, ... Continue Reading The post 7 Reasons Why Willpower Is Essential for Making Resolutions first appeared on Success Consciousness.
- How to Stay Fresh During Your Travels into Natureby Sarilaya Cada on June 8, 2021 at 7:45 am
For the millions of us affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, the sudden shift to working from home has brought a lot of stress and anxiety. We could all benefit from taking a breather. Plenty of us dream of winding down ... Continue Reading The post How to Stay Fresh During Your Travels into Nature first appeared on Success Consciousness.
- Stoic Quotes that Will Change Your Perspective on Lifeby Remez Sasson on June 6, 2021 at 8:11 am
Insightful Stoic quotes, which open the mind to new perspective about life. You will find here quotes from Seneca, Epictetus, Marcus Aurelius and others. What Is Stoicism? Stoicism is a school of Hellenistic philosophy founded by Zeno of Citium in ... Continue Reading The post Stoic Quotes that Will Change Your Perspective on Life first appeared on Success Consciousness.
- How to Make the Most of eBooks and Courses in PDF Formatby Sarilaya Cada on June 5, 2021 at 6:57 am
Online classes, courses, and eBooks are quite the norm nowadays because they’re easy to access using a mobile device. This way, you can learn or read while riding the train/bus/plane from and to work/school/meeting without having to carry a book ... Continue Reading The post How to Make the Most of eBooks and Courses in PDF Format first appeared on Success Consciousness.