- Mobile Learning: The User's Experience Rulesby bill-brandon on June 17, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Mobile Learning: The User's Experience Rules bill-brandon Thu, 06/17/2021 - 08:00
- Last Chance to Save on Your Leadership Development!by megan-dybczak on June 16, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Last Chance to Save on Your Leadership Development! megan-dybczak Wed, 06/16/2021 - 08:00
- Has Mobile Learning Changed?by bill-brandon on June 15, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Has Mobile Learning Changed? bill-brandon Tue, 06/15/2021 - 08:00
- Reopening Offers Opportunities to Coach, Lead with Empathyby pamela-hogle on June 14, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Reopening Offers Opportunities to Coach, Lead with Empathy pamela-hogle Mon, 06/14/2021 - 08:00
- Degrees in L&D: What, Why, and Worth?by megan-dybczak on June 9, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Degrees in L&D: What, Why, and Worth? megan-dybczak Wed, 06/09/2021 - 08:00
eLearning Industry Post your eLearning article. At eLearning Industry you will find the best collection of eLearning articles, eLearning concepts, eLearning software, and eLearning resources.
- The Democratization Of Learning: A Positive Outcome Of The Pandemic?by Liz Hurley on June 17, 2021 at 3:00 pm
As we begin to emerge from the educational crisis caused by the pandemic, can we capitalize on the lessons learned and more fully understand the potential of eLearning for transformation, resilience, and equity for all? This post was first published on eLearning Industry.
- 5 Steps To Launch Successful Peer-Coaching Online Trainingby Christopher Pappas on June 17, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The buddy system works well for shadow-programs and in-person training. Can it be effectively applied in online training environments? This post was first published on eLearning Industry.
- DominKnow Releases Its Biggest-Ever Update To DominKnow | ONEby Paul Schneider on June 17, 2021 at 7:27 am
Industry leaders dominKnow Inc. update their award-winning eLearning authoring tool domininKnow | ONE with a streamlined interface for authoring faster than ever before and new authoring features for even more engaging content. This post was first published on eLearning Industry.
- 6 Tips To Frame Learning Objectives To Achieve Maximum Impactby Christopher Pappas on June 16, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Written learning objectives are a tool to help online instructors plan their lessons. But they also help point your online learners in the right direction and focus their efforts. Can writing them the right (or wrong) way affect the efficacy of your eLearning course? This post was first published on eLearning Industry.
- Teacher Training: Catering To Gen Z And Beyondby Sonia Gupta on June 16, 2021 at 5:00 pm
The oldest members of the millennial generation are 37 years old now. What K-12 and higher education are dealing with today is Generation Z. This generation is very different from its predecessors, even millennials. We had termed millennials as “digital natives,” however, it is members of Gen Z who are the true digital natives. This post was first published on eLearning Industry.