Educational Technology and Mobile Learning Free resource of educational web tools, 21st century skills, tips and tutorials on how teachers and students integrate technology into education.
- Free Professional Development Resources for Teachersby Educatorstechnology on June 17, 2021 at 4:29 am
Google for Education has this treasure trove of free resources to help teachers and educators grow professionally as they make the best of technology in education. The collection features lesson... ....read more
- 250+ Tools to Unleash Your Creativityby Educatorstechnology on June 17, 2021 at 3:15 am
Looking for tools to boost your creativity this summer? WeCreators has you covered. It features a collection of over 250 tools curated specifically to help users in their creative endeavours. Whether... ....read more
- The Post-pandemic Pedagogy: The Future of The Post-COVID19 Classroomby Educatorstechnology on June 16, 2021 at 5:48 am
Education, as is the case with every aspect of our society, has witnessed a seismic transformation triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic. Within the first few weeks of its eruption widespread lockdowns... ....read more
- Picture-in-Picture Extension Allows You To Watch Videos on a Floating Window as You Work on Other Sitesby Educatorstechnology on June 16, 2021 at 3:35 am
Picture-in-Picture is a Chrome extension by Google that enables you to watch videos on a floating window which you can move anywhere you want. As a teacher, you can use this multitasking strategy for... ....read more
- Math Resources to Use in Remote Teachingby Educatorstechnology on June 14, 2021 at 4:42 am
Patrick makes it super easy for anyone to learn math through a collection of useful video lessons. Patrick has been teaching math for 8 years at the university level. His website, Patrick JMT... ....read more
Blackboard Blog Join the conversation
- Guest Blog Post: Four Strategies to Creating Engaging and Diverse Learning Experiences in Your Online Coursesby Blackboard on June 16, 2021 at 1:07 pm
Karla De Lima Guedes, Senior Teaching Fellow and a PhD researcher at the University of Southampton.Vanessa Mar-Molinero, Senior Teaching Fellow and Coordinator of the Online Pre-sessional English Programme at the University of Southampton. The COVID-19 pandemic has forced many of us to rapidly change how we organize and deliver our course content, what delivery formats The post Guest Blog Post: Four Strategies to Creating Engaging and Diverse Learning Experiences in Your Online Courses appeared first on Blackboard Blog.
- Investments in Technologyby Blackboard on June 16, 2021 at 12:26 pm
If you’ve not read the precursor blog post “Federal COVID-19 Relief for K-12,” there is quite a bit of helpful background about the federal relief bills which make investments in technology possible for many districts. We encourage you to read it as a partner piece to this blog post. By Shawn Gross, CEO and President of The post Investments in Technology appeared first on Blackboard Blog.
- Bringing Personalized Experiences to Education With Youby Bill Ballhaus on June 8, 2021 at 7:57 pm
From retail to healthcare to entertainment, today we experience and expect more personalized interactions in our day-to-day lives than ever before. It began with the digitization of online shopping, fueling a rise in both individual and aggregated data use to customize and enhance the experience. Today, that critical mass of data powers proactive nudges, purchase The post Bringing Personalized Experiences to Education With You appeared first on Blackboard Blog.
- Guest Blog Post: Federal COVID-19 Relief for K-12by Blackboard on June 4, 2021 at 1:07 pm
By Shawn Gross, CEO and President of Digital Millennial Consulting The American Rescue Plan creates one of the most significant recovery efforts by the federal government in K-12. How should you be thinking about spending those dollars? In 2009, I had the privilege of serving on a committee under the Obama Administration. I never imagined that The post Guest Blog Post: Federal COVID-19 Relief for K-12 appeared first on Blackboard Blog.
- Congratulations Fix Your Content Day 2021 Winnersby Blackboard on May 27, 2021 at 4:19 pm
On May 20, we joined forces with our Blackboard Ally community to celebrate the 10th annual Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD). The purpose of GAAD is to get everyone talking, thinking, and learning about digital access, inclusion, and the more than one billion people on the planet with disabilities/impairments. To support the mission and spirit of the day, The post Congratulations Fix Your Content Day 2021 Winners appeared first on Blackboard Blog.
ScienceDirect Publication: Computers & Education ScienceDirect RSS
- Individual motivation and social media influence on student knowledge sharing and learning performance: Evidence from an emerging economyon June 17, 2021 at 5:43 pm
Publication date: October 2021 Source: Computers & Education, Volume 172 Author(s): Mosharrof Hosen, Samuel Ogbeibu, Beena Giridharan, Tat-Huei Cham, Weng Marc Lim, Justin Paul
- Students matter the most in learning analytics: The effects of internal and instructional conditions in predicting academic successon June 17, 2021 at 5:43 pm
Publication date: October 2021 Source: Computers & Education, Volume 172 Author(s): Jelena Jovanović, Mohammed Saqr, Srećko Joksimović, Dragan Gašević
- Contrasting levels of student engagement in blended and non-blended learning scenarioson June 17, 2021 at 5:43 pm
Publication date: October 2021 Source: Computers & Education, Volume 172 Author(s): Felipe de Brito Lima, Sintria Labres Lautert, Alex Sandro Gomes
- The influence of technology acceptance, academic self-efficacy, and gender on academic achievement through online tutoringon June 17, 2021 at 5:43 pm
Publication date: October 2021 Source: Computers & Education, Volume 172 Author(s): José Hanham, Chwee Beng Lee, Timothy Teo
- Visual search patterns, information selection strategies, and information anxiety for online information problem solvingon June 17, 2021 at 5:43 pm
Publication date: October 2021 Source: Computers & Education, Volume 172 Author(s): Meng-Jung Tsai, An-Hsuan Wu